Marriage.

Saw a status on FB liked by few friends abt a woman who prayed to God for 5years for a good husband before she was married to her husband.
But what brought my attention was her statement "...menangis minta pada Allah nak kawin".
This kind of thought made me wonder why some women only have marriage as the ultimate goal in life..
.. when there is so many other things to life than marriage to be look upon to.
It's not that I oppose marriage, it's just if your time is yet to come, I think women out there should savour the moment..
..coz you don't know where life gonna lead you to. Go travel, learn new things, meet new ppl, gain new experiences.
Well, but that's just my opinion. I came from a family where marriage doesn't give me a good impression.
& I consider myself lucky coz I never thought that I would ever get married. So much for the feminist me.
If I'm not married still, I guess I'd be doing all those things in my 'things to do before I turn 30' list.
Don't expect everything to fall from the sky onto your lap. Do sthg abt it.
Coz I believe God too doesn't like those who only prayed to Him yet have done nothing abt things that they wanted.

Comments

Popular Posts