Plagiat #001

I get easily intimidated by smart people.

I've always been really self-conscious when I receive comments or read blogs by very smart and intelligent people. You can really tell how knowledgeable and wise seeing how they compose their blogs, the information they include, ones that you can't easily google, one's you get from books, one who reads a lot.

Most of these buncharoos have a circle of their own. You can see who through their blog list, and those who leave comments on their posts. I seriously envy these group of people, and it really beats the shit out of my self-esteem and intellect. Am like, gosh these people are so smart, and it just makes me feel-stupid. Stupid is a strong word, but yes that's how I feel like.

Though, as mentioned earlier I know why, I don't read much, and, I don't socialize much. I don't go out and see and experience the world. I'm really caught up in my own world.

I'm a loser.

No this isn't one of my breakdown phases, it's just a wake up call. I really should get out of this shell of mine.

p/s: http://notmuchofasecret.blogspot.com/2010/12/022.html

Comments

Popular Posts